- The Cove Macmillan Support Centre wins RICS commendation
- Timelapse from Truro
- Guardian Public Art Top 10
- CONNECT Website Live
- Willis Newson in the press
- Engineering art
- Recycled garden - Dolphin School Public Art Project
- CONNECT Public Art Programme Launch
- Nottingham Family NHS project announced
- Healthcare Estates 2016
- The Question of Quality
- Creative and Credible in Arts & Health Journal
- Thames Lodge highly commended by European Healthcare Design Awards 2016
- Macmillan Brighton artwork installed
- Installation in Ipswich
- Laura Ford sculpture installed at Southmead Hospital Bristol
- European Healthcare Design 2016
- Healthcare Design & Management Magazine
- Bristol Royal Infirmary facade almost complete
- News Archive
Willis Newson in the press
Healthcare Design & Management article
Willis Newson have recently been featured in two healthcare publications:
- Healthcare Design & Management published an article titled 'Hospital Design is a Work of Art' featuring an interview with Jane Willis (P47).
Jane discusses the value and importance of including art in the design of healthcare environments and the changes that have taken place in recent years:
"From the very beginning, it's important that art is included in the budget for any environmental improvement project. The great thing is that interiors and the arts are still included in local planning conditions and play a significant role, particularly in larger hospital projects."
- Healthcare Management journal published a 'Best Practice' case study from Willis Newson looking at 'Creating Great Care Environments'.
Answering the question 'What are the benefits of including art in healthcare settings?', the journal article considers the wider benefits of including art in healthcare environments, from noise reduction to improving navigation, or making the space friendlier for people living with dementia.
To read the full articles please follow the links above.
For press enquiries or interview requests please contact email@example.com