- EHD Highly Commended Award
- Hospital Matters & Hospital Times feature Willis Newson projects
- The Cove Macmillan Support Centre wins RICS commendation
- Timelapse from Truro
- Guardian Public Art Top 10
- CONNECT Website Live
- Willis Newson in the press
- Engineering art
- Recycled garden - Dolphin School Public Art Project
- CONNECT Public Art Programme Launch
- Nottingham Family NHS project announced
- Healthcare Estates 2016
- The Question of Quality
- Creative and Credible in Arts & Health Journal
- Thames Lodge highly commended by European Healthcare Design Awards 2016
- Macmillan Brighton artwork installed
- Installation in Ipswich
- Laura Ford sculpture installed at Southmead Hospital Bristol
- European Healthcare Design 2016
- Healthcare Design & Management Magazine
- Bristol Royal Infirmary facade almost complete
- News Archive
The Cove Macmillan Support Centre wins RICS commendation
We recently worked on a project with Macmillan Cancer Suppot and ADP Architecture which involved the creation of a new cancer centre in Cornwall.
Collaborating closely as a design team we used creative engagement methods with staff & patients to develop a theme for the artwork and interiors.
The chosen concept was the beautiful location and setting of the centre, with colours and images to be drawn from and inspired by the local landscape and coastline.
The final result was a centre which is both beautiful and therapeutic, a healing environment which supports wellbeing.
We are delighted to announce that the project has been Highly Commended by the RICS SW Awards.
Sadly, The Cove lost out on the main award to Gloucester Services, which was went on to win Project of the Year.