- The Cove Macmillan Support Centre wins RICS commendation
- Timelapse from Truro
- Guardian Public Art Top 10
- CONNECT Website Live
- Willis Newson in the press
- Engineering art
- Recycled garden - Dolphin School Public Art Project
- CONNECT Public Art Programme Launch
- Nottingham Family NHS project announced
- Healthcare Estates 2016
- The Question of Quality
- Creative and Credible in Arts & Health Journal
- Thames Lodge highly commended by European Healthcare Design Awards 2016
- Macmillan Brighton artwork installed
- Installation in Ipswich
- Laura Ford sculpture installed at Southmead Hospital Bristol
- European Healthcare Design 2016
- Healthcare Design & Management Magazine
- Bristol Royal Infirmary facade almost complete
- News Archive
Thames Lodge highly commended by European Healthcare Design Awards 2016
Our partnership with the West London Mental Health NHS Trust and David Morley Architects received a highly commended award at the European Healthcare Design Awards 2016 for the integrated approach to art & interiors.
Willis Newson led on creative engagement with service users, which then informed the Art & Interior design for the new Thames Lodge unit, part of the Three Bridges Medium Secure Campus.
As well as attending the awards ceremony Willis Newson's Director, Jane Willis, presented at the European Healthcare Design conference about creative approaches to engagement, using artistic methodologies to ease transition and support care at Southmead Hospital, Bristol with our partners from Fresh Arts at North Bristol NHS Trust.