- The Cove Macmillan Support Centre wins RICS commendation
- Timelapse from Truro
- Guardian Public Art Top 10
- CONNECT Website Live
- Willis Newson in the press
- Engineering art
- Recycled garden - Dolphin School Public Art Project
- CONNECT Public Art Programme Launch
- Nottingham Family NHS project announced
- Healthcare Estates 2016
- The Question of Quality
- Creative and Credible in Arts & Health Journal
- Thames Lodge highly commended by European Healthcare Design Awards 2016
- Macmillan Brighton artwork installed
- Installation in Ipswich
- Laura Ford sculpture installed at Southmead Hospital Bristol
- European Healthcare Design 2016
- Healthcare Design & Management Magazine
- Bristol Royal Infirmary facade almost complete
- News Archive
Healthcare Estates 2016
Jane Willis, Director of Willis Newson, will be speaking at this year's Healthcare Estates conference in Manchester on 5th October.
Join Jane at 11am in the Design and Construction section of the conference to hear about Problem Solving Through Art.
As austerity threatens budgets in all directions, art can be viewed as a luxury; a nice extra.
Jane will be making the argument, with case studies and examples, that as well as providing beauty, art can also solve difficult problems in healthcare environments.
About Healthcare Estates
The Healthcare Estates exhibition features over 200 exhibiting companies who supply the UK healthcare sector. It also offers two days of content, information, ideas and inspiration for how to create great healthcare environments.
"Healthcare Estates is the unrivalled platform for Estate Managers, Directors, Facilities Managers etc to network with industry colleagues while sourcing and specifying the latest healthcare products and services."