- The Cove Macmillan Support Centre wins RICS commendation
- Timelapse from Truro
- Guardian Public Art Top 10
- CONNECT Website Live
- Willis Newson in the press
- Engineering art
- Recycled garden - Dolphin School Public Art Project
- CONNECT Public Art Programme Launch
- Nottingham Family NHS project announced
- Healthcare Estates 2016
- The Question of Quality
- Creative and Credible in Arts & Health Journal
- Thames Lodge highly commended by European Healthcare Design Awards 2016
- Macmillan Brighton artwork installed
- Installation in Ipswich
- Laura Ford sculpture installed at Southmead Hospital Bristol
- European Healthcare Design 2016
- Healthcare Design & Management Magazine
- Bristol Royal Infirmary facade almost complete
- News Archive
Creative and Credible in Arts & Health Journal
Free arts and health evaluation resource Creative and Credible has been featured in the Arts and Health Journal.
The international journal for Arts and Health research, policy and practice featured the knowledge exchange project which grew out of a collaboration between Willis Newson and the University of the West of England.
The Journal article gives an insight into the project including research design and methods, survey findings, discussion and more.
Written by Daykin, Gray, McCree and Willis, the article explores the findings from the one year collaborative research looking at the experiences of arts and health practitioners when it came to evaluation.